- Visit Britain and walk in my fathers’ footsteps.
Swim with dolphins
- Raise chickens
- Fit into clothes from ANY store
- Own a house cow
- Travel around Australia being self-sufficient from the land and ocean
- Learn how to spin sheep wool
- Learn how to crochet a circle and do edging for washers and jug covers
- Scuba Diving in the Great Barrier Reef
- Meet as many of my Blogger and forum friends as possible
- Have my house de-cluttered and kept clean
- Renovate the kitchen to suit my kitchen habits
- Live on a larger block of land on the outskirts of town
- Gather the nerve to go on the biggest theme park ride
Go skinny dipping with my hubby
- Visit my Aunty May and new found family in Western Australia
- Spend some time living, learning and working at River Cottage
Work in a shearing shed Work in a dairy
- Become financially independent
- Become closer to family members
- Hold a family reunion
- Become a Grandma
- Learn the art of Photography
WELCOME to my BLOG
I’m slowly working towards some simplicity within the home, but hey! It’s a lot of hard work!
I love having a go at growing my own veges and always use herbs fresh from my garden. I try to plant from seed whenever I can and have learnt to save and share my own seed for the following year. I make Award Winning preserves and pickles; and my husband brews Award Winning boutique beers as well. I love to stockpile and try to limit quick trips to the shops. I dabble in bread making and enjoy making my own stocks too.
I enjoy feeding my family good hearty meals, nothing like those tiny restaurant stacks you have to look for on the plate. My husband maintains our vehicles and machinery and we both enjoy fabricating on a small scale mostly relying on metal & timber recyclers for any materials needed.
While I don’t always have time to reply to comments, I love reading them. I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you learn something new because I love sharing what I learn, and I'm always looking for another new skill myself.