SEAWEED FERTILISER TUTORIAL
You will need the following
1 bucket with a tap and large lid
1 tap for the bucket
1 mesh bag (I used a recycled mesh bag from oranges)
SeaWeed (better freshly gathered that day)
Wire -length about 20 cm (i used an old piece of clothesline)
1 cork to be placed in hole on lid....to replenish water supply (without smelling the seaweed.)
1. Hang seaweed above lawn, and hose down to rinse off sand.
2. Gather together other items....Bucket, lid, tap, mesh bag.
3. Insert tap into bucket.
4. Tighten tap with a shifter, make sure tap is facing down.
6. Remove cardboard top from the mesh bag and tie it in a knot..It is stitched, but I think the cotton will rot rather quickly.
7. Check for leaks. Adjust tap if you have a leak. Tap tap may be used on the taps thread in rare cases of it being too slack to make a seal.
Here is where I have sat my bucket...You can see that the SeaWeed is already steeping in the water, as I dispensed some to show you....Oh make a little bucket to hang under the tap.
I am thinking that I will half my little bucket and pour this into the watering can and top with water.....then water the garden with that....I will have to check on how often to use a seaweed fertiliser though....but for now, its steeping in the sun....next to my outdoor sink.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial, if you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate .....
Another fertiliser I use is my Bokashi Tea...see this at .....